Nabers Group and FarmTogether have teamed up to bring farmland to your Solo 401K and Checkbook IRA and retirement portfolio. Why farmland?
Because farmland has proven to be one of the most stable asset classes over the past few decades, and one of the highest yielding asset classes on a risk-return basis.
What We Cover:
- What makes investing in farmland so attractive, especially in the current COVID-19 climate.
- How farmland stacks up against other asset classes in terms of correlation and performance.
- The characteristics of farmland that make it a choice alternative for a retirement portfolio.
- The benefits of investing your retirement funds into farmland.
- How to use your retirement funds to invest in farmland easily with a Solo 401k or Checkbook IRA LLC.
Invest in Farmland: Watch Webinar Replay
Click below to watch FarmTogether & Nabers Group webinar replay
Interested in Adding Farmland to Your Portfolio?
Considering investing in farmland for your Solo 401k or IRA LLC? Get in touch with the experts. While the stock market teeters and other asset classes are hit by market volatility and instability, some are thriving. In fact, some asset classes take global crises head on. They find ways to increase value and become even more relevant than they were previously. Farmland is one of those investment opportunities.
FarmTogether team members are ready to go over your numbers: