Today, we’d like to introduce you to Sean Zhou, a realtor based in San Francisco, California and a #Solo401kHero.
Sean has been doing extensive research on US financial and real estate markets since 2000. He concluded that US housing market was bottoming during 2011-2012. At that time, Sean published an article encouraging people to grab the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity buying real estate. He has been a real estate investor since 2004 and became a realtor in 2012.
Sean is a dedicated full-time Professional Realtor. He has many years of real estate research, investment, agency & property management experience. Using his experience, he has become a certified and recognized real estate expert. Sean works hard and smart, responds quickly, and provides comprehensive market analysis. Additionally, Sean has excellent listing, offering and negotiation strategies and skills which he believes greatly benefits both buyers and sellers.
Sean promises to get sellers the highest possible sale price in the shortest time. He can help a qualified buyer get a desired home at a good/fair price and he is also an expert on representing buyers to purchase a new construction home.
What have been some of your proudest moments so far?
I’ve been fortunate to collect many awards in my field, including:
- Realty ONE Group Top 100 Agents Nationwide, 2015 & 2016. This award is chosen among approximately 8,000 agents.
- Grand Master Achievement Award 2015-2017: this award is given in recognition of outstanding achievement in Residential and/or Commercial Sales/Listings. The award is given by Bayeast Association of Realtors®
- ABR® Designation (Accredited Buyer’s Representative): this aware is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation and is awarded to realtors who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria by Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council, an affiliate of National Association of Realtors®
Additionally, I’m a member of:
- National Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- Bayeast Association of Realtors®
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent
When did you open your Solo 401k plan?
I opened the Solo 401k plan in September 2018.
Why did you choose to work with Solo401k.com?
Solo401k.com is very reasonably priced. The support and service are super! The Solo401k.com support team is very professional and responsive.
Getting in touch: We love #Solo401kHeroes and want to spotlight aspiring business owners and entrepreneurs who are creating their success story. If you know a Solo 401k accountholder who deserves recognition, please let us know here.