Give your retirement investment a boost by leveraging Solera Bank’s commercial lending program. Solera can finance your investment in real estate held in your Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401k.
Connect With Solera Bank To Discuss Your Loan
Solera Bank General Terms and Conditions
(Terms & conditions subject to change)
- Loan Amount: Minimum of $50,000
- Maximum Loan-to-Value: Up to 65%
- Interest Rate: Approx. 5.25% – 6.50% (based on underwriting)
- Origination Fee: 1.5%
- Terms: 7/1 Adjustable Commercial Real Estate loan amortized over 25 years with all interest, principal, taxes and insurance due monthly.
- Maturity: Up to 25 years
- Minimum Requirements: The property must generate sufficient net operating income (rents minus operating expense) to exceed loan payment by at least 25%. Minimum cash reserves must be maintained in your retirement account held at Solera National Bank.