John Hyre is a tax attorney with 22 years of experience. His virtual practice caters to real estate investors, small businesses, and self-directed IRA/401k investors all over the US.
John provides extensive planning, structuring, tax-reduction and asset protection services. He also represents taxpayers in audits & Tax Court, and assists taxpayers who owe the IRS money.
John also speaks nationwide on the taxation of real estate and SDIRA’s/401k’s.
Save Your Spot for John's Upcoming Workshop
John’s in-depth two day course will cover various topics, including:
- Choice of Retirement Account
- Prohibited Transaction Rules
- Alternate accounts (e.g HSA and Coverdell)
- “Checkbook LLCs”
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT)
- Audits & Tax Court
- Inherited IRA’s
- …and numerous Q&A sessions with John