Next, open the rollover documents you just downloaded, and:
- Print your rollover/transfer packet
- Sign and date each page where applicable
- Fax or mail your rollover packet to your current custodian
If you want to initiate another rollover, just click the button below. Remember that your Solo 401k has unlimited incoming direct rollovers!
Congratulations on completing this step toward controlling your destiny!
Do you have questions about your Solo 401k and incoming rollovers? Make sure you check out our client Knowledge Base!
The Nabers Group Knowledge Base has articles on everything from rollovers to contributions, participant loans to distributions, and everything in between.
Click the link to jump to a Knowledge Base article on some frequently asked rollover questions below:
- Guidelines for filling out transfer or rollover forms
- Rollover Real Estate from IRA LLC to the Solo 401k
- Can I rollover funds from a 401k with an outstanding loan?
- How do I document a rollover or transfer to my Solo 401k?
- How to Document an Indirect Rollover to Your Solo 401k Plan
- How to Rollover Real Estate from the Self-Directed IRA to the Solo 401k
- Do I have to keep IRA and 401k rollovers separate from each other?
- Is there a time limit to rolling in money to the Solo 401k?