The Nabers Group Solo 401k: A Dream Come True
Our Solo 401k platform combines the strengths of both 401k and IRA accounts and solves the weaknesses:
- You rollover funds into your Solo 401k from virtually any other type of retirement account.
- Your Investments can be self-directed.
- There is no need to hire, pay, and wait for a custodian to hold your assets. You get
- “Checkbook Access” built-in, without the need to register any LLCs.
- Your Solo 401k is exempt from taxation on debt-leveraged real estate investments.
- You will never have a third party deny you from investing in a legally compliant investment (which happens with custodians).
- Your Solo 401k can include additional Unlimited® Subaccounts for your spouse as well—Tax deferred and Roth.
- You can borrow from your Solo 401k funds up to $50,000 tax-free for any reason.
- Your spouse, if named as a participant, can also have unlimited rollovers received that can be self-directed into alternative investments.
- Your annual contribution limits are the most favorable of any retirement account in existence. The current annual limit is $53,000 or $59,000 if you are age 50 or over. Incredibly, your spouse can contribute up to an additional $59,000 as well. This can make an enormous different leading to much faster wealth accumulation.
- A Roth 401(k) subaccount is available, even if you make too much money to be allowed to contribute to a Roth IRA.
- Within certain limitations, you can designate how much of your money you want to be designated as “Roth” and how much you want to be tax-deferred the traditional way.